Why are we fundraising?
Due to the aggressive nature of Harry’s cancer and the unexpected setbacks that he has already encountered in his treatment, the Mad About Harry fund has been set up to raise funds for the very probable eventuality that Harry will require a costly treatment path abroad where more specific medical trials are available. There are new further preventative trials, currently only in the US, which we would like to be available for Harry.
How you can help Harry
There are so many ways you can help Harry, and every little thing you do will make a real difference to his tomorrow
- Download your Fundraising Pack
- Make a donation
- Raise FREE funds for Mad About Harry every time you shop online
- Become a volunteer
- Organise your own fundraising for Harry – individually, at work or school
- Challenge individuals, schools or companies to match your donation
- Support some of our upcoming events
- Like our Facebook Page and raise awareness for Neuroblastoma
Spread the word and please tell everyone you know about Mad About Harry – we can’t do this without you!
Should this money not be required for Harry’s treatment, associated costs, or follow up care, all proceeds will be donated to a Neuroblastoma charity for research; to the hospitals that have and are treating Harry (Milton Keynes Hospital, The John Radcliffe and The Royal Marsden, Sutton;) and to help other families affected by childhood Neuroblastoma.